Monday, October 13, 2014

Organising dentistry stuff

I got this organisational box from Daiso. That's a japanese store where everything is 2 dollars. Take a look inside if you see one. I bought this to organise some of my dentistry stuff.

Click to see how it turned out! :)



 The compartments at the top have polishing discs and wheels. The orange and red things are discs. The beige and white are the wheels. The discs act like very fine sandpaper. You can attach those to a rotating tool to polish restaurations (fillings). The same for the wheels on the right, but they are more gentle.
On the second row I have some plastic teeth. We practice our drilling skills on these.
In the left corner are some clamps to put around a tooth. And in the middle down below I have some other polishing things.

Much love, Nolia

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Or if you have suggestions, requests or advice, please let me know as well.
From now on I'll be posting twice a week. On the monday and thursday. If there is a demand for more, I'll amp it up to three posts a week. 
I'll post more if I feel like blogging a lot,or if I have a lot I want to tell :) But for now I'm going for twice a week :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think ! :)